• Simple techniques for achieving amazingly realistic compositions, including layering, burnishing and underpainting
• Proven methods for working successfully with water-soluble colored pencils
• A full range of inspiring subject matter, from flowers and animals to landscapes and still-life compositions
• Tips for solving common problems, fixing mistakes and taking sharp, clear reference photos
• Expert guidance in choosing the right materials and colors, including complete color charts from all the major manufacturers
It’s all here in theThe Ultimate Guide to Colored Pencil—the solutions and secrets you need for your own colored pencil success!